The Konny baby carrier perfectly reflects the lifestyle of young parents who have just started their time of pregnancy, childbirth, and childcare.
- Light Weight - As light as 160g, less than 1/4 of what other hip-seat baby carriers weigh
- Compact Size - Small and light enough to slip it in your purse
- Stunning Design - The utmost stylish way to hold your baby
- Long Useful Life - Can be used just like a hip-seat for all children up to a maximum weight of 20kg, from a newborn to a bigger child
- Structural Comport - Does not place all of the burden on your waist or shoulders
- Let Your Child Sleep - Has no plastic buckle or Velcro, letting your baby sleep tight
- Guaranteed Quality - Acquired the KC (Korea Certification) mark for its high stability as a baby carrier
- 📦Giveaway from Konny - Every Konny baby carrier comes with the Outer Sash and the eco-pouch included.
- Please read the PRODUCT DETAILS carefully before purchasing.
The soft and breathable Konny Baby Carrier Summer is perfect for my little one and me! It keeps us close, fits us perfectly and keeps my little one cosy. She can fall asleep within minutes in Konny. It is lightweight and elegant to be worn anytime and anywhere. We have tried a lot of other slings and carriers but this is the one which both of us love and vouch for.
Every child is different, when i had my boy recently, i told myself hey i can use back the sister's carrier..i dont have to get another one!
I was wrong, he was ok initially but gets very agitated on the few following days. He cried n scream whenener i put the carrier on him.
Today, when i receive Konny's carrier, i imediately tried it on. It was like magic! He slept the instant i put him in! Wow! Just wow! Shipping was super fast too! With the super hot weather we have in Singapore, this cool and breathable Konny Baby Carrier Summer" is a great choice for my bub who is always sweating. Thank you! I love it! ❤❤❤
Maybe if I had gotten a medium this would be a different review but either way I find it pretty difficult to use. My baby doesn’t care for it much so I’m going to find another comfortable brand. It wasn’t really as stretchy as I thought so it’s a little tight for me and I wear a small with everything. We also have d the traditional carrier to compare it to and my baby is fine in that one, however, when I need to get things done around the house the traditional is too big. Personally wasn’t pleased with this brand unfortunately and I hate wasting money.
Amazing carrier, fast delivery and baby slept fast the moment she is being put in.
I’m a plus size mummy. Was reluctant to buy at 1st. Scared can’t fit in. But I was wrong. It is nice and comfy. Although a little bit squeezy for baby but she love it. Less then 5 mins she will go to sleep in it. Perfect material for hot & humid weather in SG. Thanks Konny!!