- Light Weight - As light as 200g, less than 1/4 of what other hip-seat baby carriers weigh
- Compact Size - Small and light enough to slip it in your purse
- Stunning Design - The utmost stylish way to hold your baby
- Long Useful Life - Can be used just like a hip-seat for all children up to a maximum weight of 20kg, from a newborn to a bigger child
- Structural Comport - Does not place all of the burden on your waist or shoulders
- Let Your Child Sleep - Has no plastic buckle or Velcro, letting your baby sleep tight
- Guaranteed Quality - Acquired the KC (Korea Certification) mark for its high stability as a baby carrier
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute - Certified for helping your baby develop healthy hip joints
- 📦Giveaway from Konny - Every Konny baby carrier comes with the Outer Sash and the eco-pouch included.
- Material - Polyester 62% Cotton 33% Spandex 5%
Love the ease of use of this product. I had a wrap around version that was hard to put on on my own and in public with out it having to touch the ground. This product is much more manageable and easy to use one handed while holding baby. Now if only I could get him to stay in it!
I bought the Konny carrier for my third boy and its easily the most practical and comfortable carrier I've tried. For my other boys I used a baby bjorn, ergo baby, a sling, kangaroo carrier and a moses wrap. The Konny is better than these carriers as its easy to put on, compact to carry, bubs is completely supported and sleeps well in it, there are no buckles hanging down, it looks great and you can just wear it around until you need to use it. I wish I had known about this carrier for my other children. I get so many compliments when I'm wearing it and after having it for only one week two Mums at school have gone and ordered their own. I ordered mine on a Friday morning and it had arrived to Australia by the following Monday! Amazing! I never write reviews but this is truly an amazing product and I want other Mums and Dads to know how good it is. Go and order one, you won't be disappointed!
One of the best baby carrier I had for a newborn. It is so comfortable that my baby will always sleep right after he's being carried in Konny carrier. It is compact, lightweight and easy to bring along everywhere with the pouch provided. Have been using it for 2 weeks and my back doesn't hurt at all. I chose Konny Carrier in Beige colour and Grid lines, very minimalist and stylish for young mummy.
I am amazed on how easy konny baby carrier can be worn. It really is just like wearing a shirt. The best part is, my colicky baby settles and sleeps very quickly when I'm using it! I am now wearing it anywhere, may it be at home, shopping mall or just a stroll around the block. Very useful and safe to use. Free hands and less load on my arms too.
I have bought the M size base on the suggestion provided in your website, but I find it is a bit too tight... beside the size, everything is nice!