Find your ideal Konny size by clicking on “FIND YOUR SIZE” on the product page. The proprietary algorithm will recommend your correct Konny size by taking various factors into account including your height, weight, and bra size.
Step 1. Click on the “FIND YOUR SIZE”. A survey window will pop up.
Step 2. Input your height and weight, and select your body shape and your age.
Step 3. Choose "Average" for the fit preference question for safety purposes and skip the question about the brands you usually wear.
Step 4. Add your optimal Konny size to cart and check out.
Konny Size Check
A snug fit efficiently distributes the baby's weight, ensures safety through firm support, and reduces stress on the wearer's back.
✅ See where the baby sits!
- If the baby sits near the wearer's belly button, it is the right size.
- If the distance between the baby’s bottom and the wearer’s belly button is more than 5cm (2 inches), please size up.
- If the baby sits as low as, or lower than the wearer’s hip line, please size down.
- The baby’s weight naturally stretches the fabric as you use the carrier.
- One size up means about 4.5cm (2 inches) longer sashes, which would lead a baby to sit about that much lower.
- A snug fit is crucial for securely carrying a baby and firmly supporting the wearer’s back.
Choosing an optimal size matters.
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if the carrier you purchased does not fit correctly. You may exchange it for the right one within 30 days of receipt. Please refer to our exchange policy.