Create an account and receive 300 points, just for joining. If you already have a customer account, you're automatically a Konny reward member!
Earn points every time
you make a purchase or through other special opportunities we'll announce throughout the year.
Redeeming is easy! Turn points into dollars and use your Konny cash toward future purchases of your favorite products.
• Create an Account Earn 300 reward points for creating an account
• Make a Purchase Earn 1 reward points for making a purchase per $1 spent
• Review a product You will get 300 reward points for leaving a review
• Follow on Instagram Earn 50 reward points by following us on Instagram.
Redeeming your points is easy! Simply apply your points for a discount at checkout!
1000 points equals $10.00
• Minimum amount of points required to use this points reward is 500.
• Points will expire if your account has been inactive for one year!
• Only one discount code can be used per order.
• Points cannot be earned for Gift Card purchases.
• Rewards rules may be subject to change.
Product Returns & Points
• Rewards points will be discounted for any qualifying product return.
• Rewards points used in a purchase will be restored fully for a full return and partially for partial returns.
Rewards Program is a special loyalty program to reward you, our awesome friend, with special discounts and offers as you earn points! As a Program member, you will be eligible to earn points whenever you make purchases, write reviews, or peek at our social media!
You have automatically been registered for our Rewards program. Just log into your account! If you have questions, reach out to our support team and we'll be happy to help.
Yes, they do expire. Points will expire if your account has been inactive for one year!
Don’t worry, sometimes it takes a few minutes for our system to process and apply points to your account. If you still don't see the points after 24 hours, please reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help!
Any points associated with the order will be deducted from your account balance.