The Konny baby carrier perfectly reflects the lifestyle of young parents who have just started their time of pregnancy, childbirth, and childcare.
- Light Weight - As light as 160g, less than 1/4 of what other hip-seat baby carriers weigh
- Compact Size - Small and light enough to slip it in your purse
- Stunning Design - The utmost stylish way to hold your baby
- Long Useful Life - Can be used just like a hip-seat for all children up to a maximum weight of 20kg, from a newborn to a bigger child
- Structural Comport - Does not place all of the burden on your waist or shoulders
- Let Your Child Sleep - Has no plastic buckle or Velcro, letting your baby sleep tight
- Guaranteed Quality - Acquired the KC (Korea Certification) mark for its high stability as a baby carrier
- 📦Giveaway from Konny - Every Konny baby carrier comes with the Outer Sash and the eco-pouch included.
- Please read the PRODUCT DETAILS carefully before purchasing.
What a great product! My baby son prefers sleeping in his Konny instead of his cot?! 👍 I have the summer version as I live in tropical Queensland, Australia Thank you Konny for this amazing baby carrier.
The baby is yet to arrive (due in the height of Australian summer!) but I can tell the Konny Summer will be the best baby purchase I’ve made. Super light, and couldn’t be easier to use. Bonus points: even my grumpy cat likes it!
I ordered the cream one as it is summer in Australia and the quality is amazing. However, I don’t know if I ordered the right size. I got the Small one because that what it says in the size chart but I find it too tight. I should’ve got the Medium one but please see my picture if it looks alright. My bub seems comfortable on it and fell asleep straight away.
Just had my third baby in Oct this year and this is my first Konny baby carrier.
I like it because of below reasons
1. Reasonable Price
2. Light weight
3. Easy to use and storage
5. Stylish design
I have only one concern in using it, whenever I am using my backpack with Konny baby carrier， I can not hold the straps on my shoulder but just keep sliding down to my upper arm. I can only use other type of bag.
Other than that, Konny is still a good choice! Worth to have one.
Having used Konny for a few weeks now, I’m happy to conclude that it was a good buy! Not only is it as good as advertised, (lightweight, stylish and easy-to-use), this carrier has worked well for me:
1. I could easily load and unload my baby into and out of the carrier alone, without requiring additional help from my partner, say to clip or adjust buckles commonly found in other carriers. With the carrier, I could travel confidently with my newborn alone, saving the hassle of a pram! In fact, with enough practice, I can now load my baby in less than a minute :)
2. My baby did not reject the carrier. Kudos to the design and breathable material, she is comfortable and well-supported in the carrier, even under Singapore’s humid weather. More importantly, when worn properly, the baby’s hip is indeed supported in an M shape, a critical consideration for baby’s healthy hip development.
3. Lastly, the carrier is easy to maintain and highly bag-friendly. The material takes only a short time to dry, and it being compact/lightweight means it could easily fit it into my diaper bag.
Overall, the carrier is highly usable and practical. While I also own an Ergobaby carrier, Konny has served me well for reasons above. It is important though, to ensure the right fit (the website’s size guide worked well for me) AND know the right to way to load/unload the baby. Would strongly encourage all mummies to read the user guide to avoid the common mistakes - in fact, I must commend the Konny team for designing a reader-friendly user guide - visually exciting and its examples are intuitive :)
I was looking for the perfect baby carrier or sling for my newborn baby, one that is easy and practical to wear and doesn't cost a fortune when out pop the ad for Konny baby carrier through my facebook page. At first, I was sceptical as to every product advertised online, however, after reading the story behind the product, testimonies from mums around the world and the practicality of Konny baby carrier, I was sold! I ordered and received my Summer baby carrier in white and just love the simplicity of the whole package, the breathable and durable material and most importantly how comfortable my munchkin is in her first-ever baby carrier. Looking forward to more experiences using Konny baby carrier!
The only good thing for me about the carrier, is the quality of the mesh baby carrier. I had high hopes for the carrier after reading reviews saying that even fussy babies loved the carrier and could sleep in it within minutes. However, I was disappointed as my baby does not like the carrier at all, she would fuss and squirm in the carrier and, eventually, cry. Also it is almost impossible to wear the baby carrier straight (from the back). And it does take practice to put the baby in the carrier for a first time mother like me.
I bought the summer Konny. Its very pretty and I see how it’s breathable. After watching several reviews/ youtube videos I decided to size down based off that recommendation. Well the summer Konny does not stretch or flex hardly any. So it fits pretty snug with no flexibility. Im a little let down with the summer one I ordered.
I purchased the summer konny. I only used it a couple of times. I think it's great that they have a summer version however the material is not as flexible
Just love the carrier so much...i bought and try with my 2yo toddler 12.5kg...and my son loves it too! I personally like the kangaroo carrier type cause it just make me feel my bonding with my child is so close, and this carrier totally make me feel it so much! Thx Konny!