The Konny baby carrier perfectly reflects the lifestyle of young parents who have just started their time of pregnancy, childbirth, and childcare.
- Light Weight - As light as 160g, less than 1/4 of what other hip-seat baby carriers weigh
- Compact Size - Small and light enough to slip it in your purse
- Stunning Design - The utmost stylish way to hold your baby
- Long Useful Life - Can be used just like a hip-seat for all children up to a maximum weight of 20kg, from a newborn to a bigger child
- Structural Comport - Does not place all of the burden on your waist or shoulders
- Let Your Child Sleep - Has no plastic buckle or Velcro, letting your baby sleep tight
- Guaranteed Quality - Acquired the KC (Korea Certification) mark for its high stability as a baby carrier
- 📦Giveaway from Konny - Every Konny baby carrier comes with the Outer Sash and the eco-pouch included.
- Please read the PRODUCT DETAILS carefully before purchasing.
I was really excited for this wrap. However, I washed and dried it according to the directions and it shrank so much that it is unusable! It was a complete waste of money. When I contacted the company, they simple said it will stretch with use and didn’t seem to care.
my favorite by far. it is so easy to wear and very light, it’s just feel like a scarf when i don’t wear it with my baby, it keeps me warm too. It became my essential wear. I can do run errands with baby with no stroller and backpack on My back without adding extra carrier weight. Also, recently i learned that i can use it as a nursing cover.
I had the original version and I didn’t think twice to buy this summer version. It is perfect for Singapore weather and i love it as it dries quickly after wash too!
My baby seems so comfortable and he will sleep every time i carry him with konny.
Konny team makes a great customer service too, very prompt and helpful. Thank you konny for making baby wearing an easy and memorable journey.
I was introduced to konny by an online blogging app, dayre. All the mummies on dayre have been raving on how easy it is to put konny on and their baby sleeping well in the carrier.
I bought one to try and it lives up to my expectation! True enough, it is easy to put on and my baby slept well in it. How I wish to own the konny in every single color and pattern.
Highly recommended! I wasn’t exaggerating when I told my friends that Konny carriers is one of the best baby products, if not the best, I have.
Second-time mother here and unlike my firstborn who was a great sleeper, my no. 2 hardly napped when he was less than 2mo. I tried all means and ways but to no avail. It was nerve-wracking until I chanced upon Konny carriers. Now, my son would sleep almost every time I babywear him (even under the blazing hot sun) - for as long as 2 hours if I were to be shopping. My son is no longer an overtired baby and can finally take good naps on his own even without the carrier. I especially love how snug the support is and I don’t have to worry about him falling off at all.
It being stylish is just a bonus. I’ve had relatives, friends, and even strangers coming up to me to say that the carrier looks ‘cool’ - both stylish and breathable. Also, it dries overnight after washing, which is great since I need to use it almost everyday.
I had some enquiries, and was most impressed with how prompt the email replies from Konny were and the efficiency at which my request was addressed.
easy and quick to put on daily when sending my baby to infant care school and most importantly extremely lightweight to be kept in handbag.
baby sleeps comfortably in the summer mesh carrier which is well suited for Singapore weather and mum looking chic and carefree with the carrier on! :)