- Light Weight - As light as 200g, less than 1/4 of what other hip-seat baby carriers weigh
- Compact Size - Small and light enough to slip it in your purse
- Stunning Design - The utmost stylish way to hold your baby
- Long Useful Life - Can be used just like a hip-seat for all children up to a maximum weight of 20kg, from a newborn to a bigger child
- Structural Comport - Does not place all of the burden on your waist or shoulders
- Let Your Child Sleep - Has no plastic buckle or Velcro, letting your baby sleep tight
- Guaranteed Quality - Acquired the KC (Korea Certification) mark for its high stability as a baby carrier
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute - Certified for helping your baby develop healthy hip joints
- 📦Giveaway from Konny - Every Konny baby carrier comes with the Outer Sash and the eco-pouch included.
- Material - Polyester 62% Cotton 33% Spandex 5%
I ordered a size too small and had been trying to work with the company to get my order number as I had misplaced it. When someone returned my inquiry with the order number, I was told it was past the 30 days. I was simply wanting to exchange a size, not receive a refund. Poor customer service that was slow to respond and unpleasant in interaction. Would spend your money elsewhere. Now I am stuck with a product I won’t use.
Konny is for every frame.. short, tall, big ,small. The wraps allow you to adjust for close and high rides or relax and slung low. Easy to use, whether putting on with baby in or off when it's time for the little one to go down. Soft ,quiet , firm handling that even Matthew McConaughey would be jealous of ( sorry Camila). Truly the Lincoln of carriers.
Im pretty petite all around so I was worried the medium would be too small but it fit perfectly and still gives some wiggle room to use as my baby grows! I went through 3 other brands and this is my favorite!!
I ordered and exchanged 2 times to find the accurate size. I’m a size 2 in jeans and extra small- small in a shirt but I’m big busted (36 DDD) so the size small and medium konny were two tight but the large fits perfectly! It’s so much more convenient then my mobby and is so compact I highly recommend getting one!
If you don’t mind waiting a while on shipping, it’s totally worth it. I used to use a moby wrap, but there was so much wrapping and tying that I didn’t have time for. And the more modern styles are still clips and buckles you have to mess with. The konny, you literally just put on like a t-shirt. It’s quick and easy to get baby in and out, which is crucial when there are two other toddlers in tow. The size chart is good too. At first I thought mine was too small, but once baby was in, I was happy for the snugness.
I got my konny & it was SO easy to put on. I have two under two so I needed something quick and easy to put on. My baby boy immediately fell asleep when I put him in it. The back support is amazing as well. Thank you Konny!
I placed my order and ordered my carriers a size too small return was very easy and received a refund for my return and used that to get a bigger size which was the correct size thanks to the representative that contacted me to verify sizing.
I have bought a wrong size of Konny, the customer service provided good service of my return. Here is from HongKong, I find that it is not easy to buy a suitable size if buy from oversea, even I checked other users from facebook, they also have same issue of the size. I hope Konny will have a shop in Hong Kong coming dates.
I love this carrier. I originally got a size small but it was too small so I returned it and got a medium and I love it. It’s so convenient to just throw on without having to buckle anything or mess with any buttons. My baby loves it and I would highly recommend to anyone.
I haven't had my baby yet, but I'm excited to use my Konny carrier when they arrive. Soft material, easy to get on/off and goes with all outfits. I got size M, but if you are between sizes go for the bigger one and they are quite snug.