🚚 Is free shipping available?
Free worldwide shipping is available for all orders over US $100. There is no code needed – the free shipping has been programmed into our website and will automatically be activated once your online order reached US $100.
Important Notice: Returns related to orders that included free shipping will be refunded excluding $15 in order to cover original shipping fees.
💳 Can I change my order after payment?
If your order is done with the paperwork for international shipping, then it’s unlikely to be cancelled or changed. Please contact email@example.com immediately if you’d like to know whether you can make an update on the current order.
🚚 Wrong address, how can I edit?
You may not be able to edit your address directly on the website, but Konny Customer Service can update on your behalf once you email the correct information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
🚚 How much does the shipping cost?
It will be calculated based on the shipping address and weights during the order process. It generally costs USD $12-16 for one baby carrier. $12-14 for Hong Kong and Singapore, $15-18 for Australia, United States and EU countries.
🚚 How long does it take to get the ordered items?
It varies depending on countries but generally takes 1 to 3 business days from the shipment date as our products are shipped via DHL Express. All orders placed before 7 A.M. KST (GMT+9) will be processed on the same day. Subsequent orders will be processed the next day. If it is a holiday, they will be shipped the next business day.
Konny by Erin inc. is based in Seoul, South Korea and will be closed on the following dates:
Public Holidays in Korea 2019
15 Aug: Liberation Day
12 to 14 Sep: Chuseok
3 Oct: National Foundation Day
9 Oct: Hangeul Day
25 Dec: Christmas Day
🚚 What's DHL Express and why is it so fast?
DHL Express is by far the fastest express transportation service that provides time-definite, door-to-door delivery. It's a priority shipping courier via the fastest means possible. They offer real-time shipment monitoring system so you can find the status of your package as soon as it's shipped out from our warehouse.
🚚 Are there any other shipping methods I can choose besides DHL Express?
At the moment, DHL Express is only available shipping method on our website. It is important for the customer’s parcel to be traceable and delivery guarantee globally, thus DHL Express meets the conditions.
🚚 How can I track the order and check the delivery status?
We will send you an e-mail confirming that the shipment has started after the product is shipped. The e-mail will be sent out to you before 6 P.M. KST including a tracking number. You can check the status of delivery using the given tracking number on the website of the delivery carrier below.
DHL Express - http://www.dhl.co.kr/en/express/tracking.html
🚚 I wasn’t at home and missed the delivery by DHL, what should I do?
Please contact your local DHL directly with the tracking number, and you may choose DHL’s ODD service (On Demand Delivery, https://ondemand.dhl.com/) on your preference.
In case of the missed delivery or failed delivery attempt continues over a month due to the absence of recipient, the parcel is taken back to Korea. The customer will be responsible for the back and forth shipping cost, thus the reimbursement will be made automatically after deducting these shipping costs.
🚚 Custom Duties and Import VAT
When transporting goods across international borders, shipments are subject to duties and taxes as determined by customs in the destination country. You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something purchased online because:
- Duties and taxes are most typically not included in the price of the goods you purchase online, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the online retailer.
- When purchasing goods online, some or all of these goods may not originate in the country you reside in, therefore are subject to a customs duty, which is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders.
- When goods are not shipped domestically (within your country) or within a single customs union, such as the European Union, you are liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which your local customs authority deems appropriate.
- To ensure the DHL, Konny's shipping provider, can deliver your goods in shortest possible time after entering your country or customs union, DHL pays the customs authority on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on the goods.
- Once the duties and taxes are fully repaid to DHL the goods will be delivered to you.
- What is payable, if anything, depends on where the goods are sent from, the type of goods, their transactional value and the weight of the package.
💳 Are prices in US dollars?
Yes. All prices at konnybaby.com are US dollars only.
💳 Can I make a payment with credit and debit card?
Yes, when you initiate the check out process you'll have the option to pay with a debit or credit card – even if you don't have a PayPal account.