- Light Weight - As light as 200g, less than 1/4 of what other hip-seat baby carriers weigh
- Compact Size - Small and light enough to slip it in your purse
- Stunning Design - The utmost stylish way to hold your baby
- Long Useful Life - Can be used just like a hip-seat for all children up to a maximum weight of 20kg, from a newborn to a bigger child
- Structural Comport - Does not place all of the burden on your waist or shoulders
- Let Your Child Sleep - Has no plastic buckle or Velcro, letting your baby sleep tight
- Guaranteed Quality - Acquired the KC (Korea Certification) mark for its high stability as a baby carrier
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute - Certified for helping your baby develop healthy hip joints
- 📦Giveaway from Konny - Every Konny baby carrier comes with the Outer Sash and the eco-pouch included.
- Material - Polyester 62% Cotton 33% Spandex 5%
I gave up on a material wrap (with my first bub) after being gifted one that required way too many steps! This time after using a structured one last time, I was keen to find one that was comfortable for both Bub and I, yet simple to use. I came across the Konny wrap and am so glad I took the plunge to order!
It is extremely comfortable and supportive to wear and Bub is so settled in it. Definitely changed my views of material wraps and made my outings with a toddler and newborn so much easier.
I generally like the wrap.. there are others like this on the market but this design is the most efficient. But it has a heavy dye smell. Wish they would use more gentle ingredients. Also runs super small.
Placed order online with the sizing from website, when item arrived it was way too small. I looked through manual to see if I was doing something wrong but the sizing in manual showed I should have ordered way different size. I was disappointed in this due to ordering and paying extra shipping to arrive before an event where I needed a wrap to carry our son. I did reach out and got a response that day that I would be contacted, and I have. Waiting to see the results/how things are taken care of to make situation right.
I even sized up to an XL because I’m bigger chested and it still seems tight. It’s certainly not loose on the baby, so that’s a positive, however, I’m worried I’ll need to buy an even bigger size as my baby grows.
This carrier is so comfy yet supportive! My little one loves it.
This carrier is hustle free, light weight & soft. Previously i bought a normal carrier, after sometime i have back pain. i could not carry my baby for a long time.
I meet KONNY via facebook. I was interested at how easy KONNY is. I bought KONNY in size L however its too large for me. I went for an exchange to size M and the size was a perfect fit. Thank You KONNY team.
I had tried 2 other much more expensive and complicated carriers for my baby. Each time met with screams. I put her in the konny and right away she was calm. Even got her to fall asleep while i was doing chores around the house. Im kicking myself for not getting one sooner!
I have been asked to review a Konny baby that I have not received, and I could not locate the parcel via tracking number. Please advise or issue me a refund.
I am 5'1'' and 120lbs, and ordered a small. It is little tight/small (I think a medium would worked better) but so far, my little newborn baby loves it. She sometimes gets really cranky, especially when I am so busy, and whenever that happens, I just put this on and put baby in it - solves everything! Quality is great, color is gorgeous and most important - so easy to use. Just wish I should have sized it up because I don't think I can wear this when my baby gets bigger.
I am 5'2" and 135 lbs, and I ordered a medium & it works GREAT for my 2 month old (he's a little over 12 lbs). This wrap is EASY to learn, and my wiggle worm, swaddle-hating infant LOVES THIS because he can stay close to mommy! I might need to order a large move he gets bigger. I'm a huge fan; I returned all my other wraps. ❤❤❤