To our valued customers and community,
As we are all learning to adjust to the post COVID-19 world, we’re sure that many of you are finding yourselves in unfamiliar environments: whether that be both parents working from home, not being able to send your kids to daycare, or even having to search for a new job.
• Extended return period on all orders after Mar. 1st
As we practice social distancing and find ourselves spending more time at home with our babies, we hope that a Konny Baby Carrier could help make your days a bit easier during these stressful times.
At Konny, our number one priority is the health and safety of our customers and employees. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we have made precautionary additions to our safety protocol to ensure that we are doing our part to prevent the spread of the virus while continuing to serve our customers with as little disruption as possible.
What we are doing to keep our customers and our team safe:
- All logistics center employees are required to always wear masks
- All logistics center employees are required to check and record their body temperature daily
- All the worktables at the logistics center are sterilized and disinfected twice daily
- All workers are following requirements for frequent hand washing and maintaining a safe distance apart from their colleagues
- 100% of non-logistics center employees are working from home
What you can do to help:
- Practice social distancing
- Avoid making contact with delivery drivers if possible
- Dispose of the box and plastic bag after opening and sanitize your hands right away